Pre-Orders are now being accepted through December 4, 2016! Order early so you don’t forget! These LE16 limited edition wine kits are available ONLY by pre-order and they ALWAYS sell out due to customer demand!
Ships March 2017 and includes free labels!
Blanc De Noir
San Joaquin Valley, California
- California’s largest wine region
- Agricultural haven and is known as the “food basket of the world”
- Deep fertile soils and cool Delta breeze
- Blanc De Noir is a French term which means “white wine from dark grapes”
- No skin contact after pressing keeps color light and tannins at bay
- Crabapple, white peach, grapefruit and hint of strawberry
- Sliced ham
- Grilled white fish
- Eggs Benedict
Sweetness: Off-Dry | Body: Light-Medium | Oak: None | ABV: 13%*
*Alcohol level based on following Winexpert winemaking instructions.