The Cornical™ is a unique fermentation and kegging system like nothing on the market. How does it all work? It can be purchased as a full system or as a Cornical™ keg and a Cornical™ Fermentation Kit.
The first product is a keg system with a removable bottom that makes cleaning ridiculously fast and easy. The second product is a versatile conical bottom that clamps onto the keg and converts it into a pressure capable fermentor. This allows you to purchase multiple kegs and utilize the fermentation kit simply by switching to the keg bottom after fermentation. You are then able to dispense from the keg and utilize the cone bottom on another keg to ferment an additional batch.
- Ferment, carbonate, and serve beer from one vessel
- Integrated rotating racking arm with sanitary sampling valve
- Modular design to allow use as both a fermentor and a serving keg
- Removable bottom makes cleaning simple and fast
- Full 1.5″ sanitary butterfly dump valve (for yeast harvesting and trub dumping)
- All stainless sanitary fittings for contamination free beer
- Pressure capable to 50psi for fermentation
- Easy to use lid hatch for dry hopping and secondary additions
- Optional wall mounting bracket
- Keg made in Italy, Cone and legs made in USA, assembled in USA.
|Fermentation Kit Volume and Dimensions|
|Gross Capacity Volume||7 Gallons|
|Height to the top of the Chime||38.5″|
|Height to the top of the Blowoff Kit||40″|
|Height to the top of the Airlock||43.5″|
|Keg Kit Volume and Dimensions|
|Gross Capacity Volume||5.25 Gallons|
Check out these helpful videos: